[Ngo-admin] Oxfam - Call for expression of interest

Vietnam VolunteerA VVolA at Oxfam.org.uk
Tue May 21 17:01:31 ICT 2013

Education Governance Program is calling for expression of interest from
Vietnamese NGOs to work in partnership with Oxfam. A selected partner and
Oxfam will work together to develop a PhotoVocie project proposal applying
for My Rights, My Voice Learning and Innovation Fund under the Oxfam's
global My Rights, My Voice program.

Please find more information in the file attached.

Deadline: The expression of interest should be sent to Oxfam by fax, email
or mailing no later than 10 June 2013.
Selection: Upon the expression of interest and judgments of
qualifications, Oxfam will contact the successful applicant organisation
no later than 17 June 2013.
Please send your expression of interest to:
Ms Nguyen Dieu Chi
Programme Officer
Education Governance Programme
Oxfam, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
Tel:  84-4 9454362 (Ext.519);   Fax: 84-4 9454365;
Email: ndchi at oxfam.org.uk

NGUYEN PHUONG THU | Admin Intern
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 4 3945 4448 ext 501 | Fax +84 4 3945 4449 | Mobile +84 989 952 302
www.oxfam.org/vietnam | www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)