[Ngo-admin] Management Sciences for Health (MSH) - Hanoi office moves to new address from June 10, 2013

Nguyen,Ha hanguyen at vn.pfscm.org
Thu May 23 08:40:13 ICT 2013

Dear friends

It is our pleasure to inform you that as of 10th June 2013, Management Sciences for Health (MSH) in Vietnam - Hanoi Office will be relocated to the new address. Our telephone, fax and email contacts of the office as well as of the staff will remain unchanged. The details are as follows:
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) in Vietnam - Hanoi office

-          Address: 3rd & 4th floor, 189 Nghi Tam, Yen Phu Ward, Tay Ho District, Hanoi

-          Tel.:  (84-4 ) 39 45 45 61

Fax: (84-4) 39 45 45 63

-          Website:  www.msh.org<http://www.msh.org>

*    Tel/Fax number and email remain unchanged.

Please update your records. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this change.

Ms. Ha NGUYEN
Operations Manager
Management Sciences for Health
25 Bui Thi Xuan, 4th Floor