[Ngo-admin] "Water - Energy - Life" Photo Exhibition in Hanoi

Nguyen Thi Xuan Quynh quynh at warecod.org.vn
Tue Nov 19 03:47:50 GMT 2013

Dear all,

On behalf of Center for Water Resources Conservation and Development
(WARECOD), we would like to invite you to come to our "Water - Energy -
Life" Photo Exhibition and share your thought.

Location: 29 Hang bai Exhibition House, Hanoi
Time: Opening ceremony: 16:00 Nov 21, 2013
         Opening time: 08:30 - 17:00 Nov 22 - 25, 2013

Sincerely,

Nguyen Thi Xuan Quynh
Project Officer