[Ngo-admin] Call for Applicants: 2014 Asia Development Fellows program (VIETNAM) - APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN

Dinh Kieu Nhung dknhung at asiafound.org
Fri Nov 1 10:01:25 ICT 2013

Dear All:

The Asia Development Fellows: Emerging Leadership for Asia's Future program
of The Asia Foundation is currently seeking highly qualified young
professionals from Asia to join its inaugural 2014 cohort. We hope that you
will please help us spread the word to reach the best and brightest
candidate in Vietnam.

Leveraging  <http://www.asiafoundation.org/> The Asia Foundation's rich
60-year history of development experience, the Asia Development Fellows
program brings together next-generation Asian leaders interested in the
region's social and economic development challenges - NGO and civil society
leaders, government officials and policymakers, social entrepreneurs,
journalists, environmentalists, and academics.

The program will enable professionals to engage in intensive learning
modules and leadership development while providing flexibility for Fellows
to stay in their current occupations. The 2014 program will be conducted in
Singapore, Philippines, San Francisco, and Washington D.C. Fellows also
receive a flexible small grant of US$5,000.

We are asking for your support in sharing this "Call for Applicants" among
your professional and personal networks:

For additional information on program, criteria, and the application
process, please visit  <http://www.asiafoundation.org/developmentfellows>
www.asiafoundation.org/developmentfellows. Nominations can be submitted
online from November 1. Deadline for applications (including letters of
reference) is December 15, 2013.

Thank you for your kind support.

Dinh Kieu Nhung

Office and Educational Resources Program Manager

The Asia Foundation

#10-03 Prime Centre, 53 Quang Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel:  (84-4) 3943-3263 I Fax: (84-4) 3943-3257 I E-mail:
dknhung at asiafound.org