[Ngo-admin] World Vision Vietnam: Interpreter Volunteers opportunity

Pham_Thanh_Thuy at wvi.org Pham_Thanh_Thuy at wvi.org
Sat Apr 25 16:27:05 ICT 2015

Dear All,

World Vision Vietnam (WVV) is looking for 04 volunteers Interpreters.

Duration: 1st period: June 15 - July 10
              2nd period: July 20 - 23

Working station: Hanoi and Tien Lu district, Hung Yen Province

Requirements:
Good command of English, particularly speaking skill
Good inter-personal and communications skills
Good team player
Demonstrated sense of discipline and punctuality
Have cross cultural sensitivity
Humility, respect, and care for others – especially the vulnerable
children
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian humanitarian organization. Applicants
having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an
advantage.
Please find the detailed advertisement in attached file.

Interested candidates are invited to send CV and cover letter to the email
address:  job_application at wvi.org or:
People and Culture Department
World Vision International - Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114)

Deadline for Application: 5 pm, 08 May 2015

We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race
and gender.

World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization which works to
improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are
marginalized and living in poverty regardless of religion, race and
gender.

We appreciate if you could help to circulate the information to people who
are interested in. Thank you very much for your support.

Best Regards,

Pham Thanh Thuy  | People and Culture Officer  | World Vision Vietnam
Office Address: 4th Floor HEAC Building 14-16 Ham Long Street, Hanoi,
Vietnam
Office Phone:  +84 4 39439920  Ext:: 114 |  Email: pham_thanh_thuy at wvi.org
  | Web:  www.wvi.org/vietnam
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every
heart, the will to make it so.
P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail