[Ngo-admin] Program Manager (malaria) at Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)

Giang Nguyen gnguyen at clintonHealthAccess.org
Wed Aug 7 18:00:22 +07 2019

Dear all,

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Vietnam is looking for highly qualified and motivated national candidates for Program Manager (malaria) position working at CHAI. Please see the TOR attached for more details. The applicant should send a one-page cover letter and CV to the email mentioned in the attached TOR by 15 August 2019.

Dear NGO-RC, please kindly help to post the attached TOR on your websites and circulate it around to those who are interested in.

Thanks & best regards,

Giang Nguyen I Finance & HR Manager, Vietnam I Clinton Health Access Initiative
6th Flr., Building No. 71, Chua Lang Str., Hanoi, Vietnam I  Tel: +84 24 6273 6780 I  Fax: +84 24 6273 6783