[Ngo-admin] Join us in "Negotiation Skills" training course - December 2019 - Hanoi, Vietnam

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Fri Oct 25 16:17:07 +07 2019

Dear members,

We are pleased to inform you that we will be providing a course on
“Negotiation Skills” (English language) in Hanoi between 09-10
December 2019.

This course is designed to support management and sales departments of
internationally-operating organizations in overcoming challenges related
to negotiating, deal-making and conflict resolution. A wide variety of
negotiating strategies and behavioral aspects of negotiating are being
explored.

Course objectives
By the end of this course, you will:
·		 Have broadened your intercultural competences
·		 Be able to apply different negotiating strategies
·		 Be able to adapt negotiating styles
·		 Be able to close the deal
·		 Be able to resolve conflicts
Course information
·		 Course date: 09 – 10 December 2019
·		 Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
·		 Course fee: 9,000,000 VND (excluding tax; including
lunch, materials and tea breaks)
·		 Registration deadline: 31 November 2019
Special offers
·		 10% discount to MDF alumni who attended an MDF course
within the last 02 years
·		 01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from the
same organization
Registration
Please register online here
( https://mdf.nl/training/register?training=713)  or contact us:MDF