[Ngo-admin] FW: Justice Based Approach Training

Van Nguyen Thi (HRSS) VanNT at childfund.org.vn
Tue Apr 13 15:18:21 +07 2021

Cả nhà thân mến,

Xin chia sẻ đến cả nhà khóa học về Justice Based Approach do United Edge tổ chức, ChildFund từng sử dụng dịch vụ in-house training của UE về chủ đề này và thấy khá hài lòng.
Lần này ChildFund cũng gửi nhân viên mới tham gia khóa public của họ. Nếu cả nhà cũng quan tâm đến chủ đề này thì có thể tham khảo bên dưới nhé.

Hi vọng thông tin hữu ích với cả nhà!

Best regards,
Vân

Dear Valued Customers,

We're very excited to invite you all to our upcoming Justice Based Approach: Foundation Course. It starts in two weeks and will bring together people from dozens of organisations from around the world to take a deep dive into JBA. We've held this in Vietnam 4 times, and we're happy to say that a few organisations in Vietnam have already signed up to this special online edition! It's interactive, fun, and inspiring -- hope to see you there. :)

If you haven't heard of this, JBA is a lens that asks us to realign our actions to alternative models that can turn oppressive systems into liberating ones and destruction into regeneration. It's about shifting decision-making to those most affected and holding power to account -- especially as we face huge systemic challenges to justice in our work and lives. It's for practical programming, as well as critical thinking and strategic foresight.

Please share this invitation with your staff and partners there to help us spread the word. I'll put more info below and attached, as well. If you are interested to join or send your teams, please register at this link as soon as possible<https://united-edge.typeform.com/to/DabuyH> so we can get you all set up. Cam on,

Matt

[JBA Foundation Course Flyer 2021.jpg]

The Justice Based Approach: Foundation Course

Book online here<https://united-edge.typeform.com/to/DabuyH>

United Edge is a social enterprise that supports development and humanitarian workers around the world. We have launched a new 6-week online course that seeks to reinvigorate those working for social change while providing radical alternatives to fit the challenges of the day.

The Justice Based Approach: Foundation Course develops radical thinking, brave leadership and transformative programming. It's a course that every humanitarian, development, social change, or environmental justice worker -- or anyone working for change -- should consider attending if they don't already know the Justice Based Approach (JBA), especially if they've questioned their role in contributing to genuine lasting impact. JBA is an approach for every sector (looking at justice as economic, gender, racial, social, environmental, food, shelter, education, health, refugee, etc.) and every level of staff.
For a taster, watch our sneak peek video here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG9ApQjMI0s> or download our free, ground-breaking Justice Toolkit here<http://www.unitededge.net/events>, where you'll find more info about the course.

We had 38 countries represented on the last course -- people from UN agencies, donors, INGOs, national NGOs, CBOs, and grassroots movements all coming together -- and we're looking forward to another incredibly diverse group. Many participants told us that our interactive methods created the most engaging course they ever attended -- even compared to in-person events. The insights, energy, and collaboration of people from around the world continue to drive momentum for change.

The course is relevant for any level or department of staff, and participants only need a good level of English. We also have a 10% discount for groups of 10 or more. If there are any inclusion needs or concerns, please also let us know, too.

You can contact us at info at unitededge.net<mailto:info at unitededge.net> with any questions. Here is a link to book your places for the course<https://united-edge.typeform.com/to/DabuyH>. Join us for a journey that could change your work and life -- and find out why 1,173 people from 450+ organisations have already taken the dive into JBA!

Matthew Kletzing

Director
United Edge

t +447745908105
m +841225171308
s mkletzing

www.unitededge.net<http://www.unitededge.net>

[Image removed by sender.]
United Edge is the trading name for United Edge Services Ltd which is a social enterprise registered in England and Wales as a limited company with company number 10726517. Our registered address is 71-75 Shelton Street, London, UK, WC2H 9JQ
[Tetbanner]<https://childfund.org.vn/>