[Ngo-centralvn] ***PLEASE VOTE for RPS CHILDREN'S FUND ***

Luu Thi Phan qlphan1 at uw.edu
Wed Feb 27 06:06:44 GMT 2013

Hi Central Vietnam Non Profits!

My name is Luu and I recently returned from a four month journey to Hue to
assess my life goals. And I have discovered from the journey that, more
than anything else, I want to help expose children in Vietnam to the beauty
of music and art – to be able to learn how to play an instrument and
express themselves creatively without being a financial burden to their
families.

Currently, RPS Children’s Fund (based out of Rhode Island, USA) only
operates music and art programs in Cam Duc, south Vietnam. But we will be
launching a free music class project in Hue within two months. Our dream is
to eventually build recreational centers to provide free access to art,
music, dance, etc. lessons for children whose families cannot afford
leisure activities. Our success in this contest will bring us one step
closer to attaining our goal.

Please help bring musical magic to the children of Hue by supporting Rock
Paper Scissors Children’s Fund in a nonprofit funding contest held by
Microsoft & GiveforYouth.org: *
http://giveforyouth.maker.good.is/projects/CreateMusicandArt*<http://giveforyouth.maker.good.is/projects/CreateMusicandArt>.
The top 20 non-profits with the most votes will have a spot, so *PLEASE,
PLEASE, PLEASE vote and help us in getting people to vote by March 1st at
12:00PM Pacific Standard Time*.
<http://giveforyouth.maker.good.is/projects/CreateMusicandArt>Also,
please comment on the voting site as well, Microsoft is tracking the
comments. *If you are unable to access this link, please visit RPS
Children's Fund homepage <http://rockpaperscissorschildrensfund.org/>. *

Thank you so much for your time and support. Please feel free to contact me
if you have any questions.

Warm wishes from Seattle, USA,
Luu  Phan
*