[Ngo-emwg] SPERI's presentation and List of participants at the EMWG sharing on Customary laws in forest use and management and conflict resolution (Case study in Lao Cai)

Long Ta longta1304 at ymail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:24:16 BST 2013

Dear Hoa,

The Presentation is not the same which has been shown by projecter.
Could you delivery us the mentioned one ?

Tạ Long, Ph.D.
Senior Researcher on Anthropology
Member of Vietnam Association of Anthropologists
Preacher of Hanoi University of Labor and Social Affairs
Advisor of Research Center for Resources
and Rural Development (RECERD)
Tel: 04.3832.8956
Mobile: 0912.785.820
E-mail: longta1304 at ymail.com