[Ngo-emwg] Invitation to the EMWG's and iSEE's Seminar and Exhibition "I believe I can - changes from communities" 16th April 2015

Hoa nguyen emwg.ngocentre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 04:30:43 BST 2015

Dear EMWGers,

Celebrating the Cultural Day of Ethnic Minorities of Vietnam (April 19,
2015), the Institute for Studies of Society, Economics and Environment
(iSEE) and the EMWG are organizing the Seminar and Exhibition “I believe I
can” - Changes from communities. It will take place at:

-* Time:* 13:30 – 16:30 Thursday, April 16, 2015
*- Venue:* Army Hotel, 33C Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hanoi

The iSEE and EMWG would like to invite you to attend the interesting event.
Please find detailed invitation letter in the following link:

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/event/seminar-and-exhibition-i-believe-i-can-changes-communities

Please confirm your participation via email: dangky at isee.org.vn or phone
number 04 62737933 before Arpil 15, 2015

We look forward to your attendance!

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Hoa Nguyen

--
Nguyen Thi Hoa (Ms.)
Ethnic Minorities Working Group (EMWG) Coordinator
Email: emwg at ngocentre.org.vn
Web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/emwg