[Ngo-emwg] Fwd: nvitation - "I believe I can" Festival by Ethnic minority communities

emwg emwg at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Oct 9 14:22:39 ICT 2015

Dear EMWGers,

CECEM, iSEE and Oxfam, together with representatives of ethnic minority
communities in Vietnam, are co-organizing the Festival “I believe I can
- Harmony of Diversity" in the evening of October, 16th and the morning
of October, 17th, 2015 in Hanoi.

You are kindly invited to these interesting events. Please see more
details in the original email below and the attached invitation.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Hoa Nguyen

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of CECEM, iSEE and Oxfam together with another 200 ethnic
minority “amateur performers”, I would like to invite you to the “I
believe I can - Harmony of Diversity” Festival on the evening of Friday
Oct.16, 2015 and morning of Saturday Oct.17, 2015 (invitation is attached).

The cultural performance and exchange event and a open dialogue are put
together by local communities themselves to show their pride and agency.
The event emphasizes on one key message all cultures are equal -
different cultures should be respected and integrated into polices for
ethnic minorities.

We look forward to seeing you at the events.

Best regards,

Ngọc

Lương Minh Ngọc (Ms.)
Director
The Institute for Studies of Society, Economy and Environment (iSEE)
Room 203, D10 Lake View Building Giang Vo, Hà Nội
Tel: (844) 62 73 79 35 (Ext.103)/ Fax: (844) 62 73 79 36
Email: <mailto:lmngoc at isee.org.vn>lmngoc at isee.org.vn - Skype: ngoc-luong
www.isee.org.vn <http://www.isee.org.vn/>