[Ngo-emwg] Fwd: Invitation to "I believe I can | Indigenous knowledge - Spring of Life" performance night

Hoa Nguyen emwg.ngocentre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:39:08 ICT 2016

Dear EMWGers,

Vietnam has 53 ethnic minority groups. They practice a diversity of culture
and own various valuable knowledge. It determines the most basic aspects of
the lives of various ethnic groups, ranging from exploitation, usage, and
conservation of natural resources, making a living, to social and spiritual
life. Indigenous knowledge, besides scientific knowledge, has been
continuously demonstrated its practical value in sustainable development.
It is truly an invaluable cultural treasure, especially for a multi-racial
nation like Vietnam.

In order to honor the value, we would like to cordially invite you to the
"I believe I can 2016" - "Indigenous Knowledge - Spring of life" with
detailed information as in the following email and attachment.

The organizers look forward to your attendance at this important event.

Thank you and kind regards,

Nguyễn Thị Hoa (Ms.)
Ethnic Minorities Working Group (EMWG) Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Room 201, Building E3, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound,
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi
Tel: 84 4 38328570. Or 84 4 38328611
Cell: 0977 941892
Skype: cocohoa