[Ngo-emwg] Apply now! Promote diversity & inclusion

Meredith Newmark, Atlas Corps Meredith_Newmark_Atlas_Corps at mail.vresp.com
Fri Feb 15 05:23:35 +07 2019

Hello Friend,

Last year, Atlas Corps made a commitment to empower women globally by
engaging 52 women leaders in our Fellowship, as well as supporting
our female Fellows who make up 60% of the Atlas Corps Alumni Network.
This year, Atlas Corps vows to promote inclusivity and
diversity—and we need your help.

Will you share our call for applications? Please post the information
below in your social media networks. Forward this email to 5 friends.
Spread the word!

Thank you for sharing this exciting opportunity and for helping us
change perspectives and change the world!

Best,
Meredith
------------------------
Meredith Newmark
Senior Program Director
Atlas Corps

P.S. Want to go above and beyond? Become a monthly donor! Details at
donate.atlascorps.org.
------------------------

Apply for a Professional Fellowship in the U.S. with Atlas Corps
Priority Deadline: February 28, 2019 (but applications accepted
year-round)

Atlas Corps seeks emerging leaders from around the world to apply for
Fellowships in the U.S. Atlas Corps engages professionals committed
to social change in 12-18 month fellowships at organizations to learn
best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to
create a network of global leaders. This prestigious fellowship
includes a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local
transportation, and shared housing), an international flight, and
health insurance. The priority deadline to be considered for
opportunities in July or October 2019 is February 28, but
applications are accepted year-round. Please check our website
(apply.atlascorps.org) for details.

subject line or simply click on this link

http://cts.vresp.com/u?c4b99edad8/aa5a22e48d/mlpftw/confirm

Atlas Corps sent this email free of charge using VerticalResponse for
Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email affordably.

Atlas Corps
99 M Street
Southeast 4th Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20003
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html