[Ngo-lwg] Cẩm nang dành cho người khuyết tật

Thuy Dung Nguyen thuydungqb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 05:26:06 GMT 2012

Dear colleagues and friend,

In order to promote Disability rights in Vietnam, AEPD has cooperated with
NCCD/MOLISA to compile a Manual for the persons with disabilities " Vietnam
Policies for Persons with disabilities -  Questions and Answers".

It is our pleasure to invite you to the Open Workshop on the Draft of the
Manual that will be conducted on *Nov 23, 2012* (morning) in La Thanh hotel
(218 Doi Can, Hanoi). Please kindly find the Invitation and Agenda enclosed
here; the Draft of the Manual is again attached for your reference.

Your attendance will bring success to our workshop

Thanks in advance

Warm regards

Thuydung

--
Thuydung
Association for Empowerment of Persons with Disability