[Ngo-lwg] FW: Request for a meeting with CRS Myanmar delegation visit and next meeting of Landmine Working Group on 8 August, 2013

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Aug 1 14:40:12 ICT 2013

Dear All,

I regret to inform you that the requested meeting with the CRS Myanmar
delegation on the 29^th July was not occurred due to lack of
availability by most organisations.

So  the WG planned for Thursday 8^th Aug is still on. This will be a
MRE/VA focused meeting and I ask all those organisations that work on
these issues to give a small presentation (15min) on what they do
differently to others. Please send me the title of your presentation so
I can generate an agenda. Also, if there are any other people you would
like to request to join the meeting (e.g. members of the government),
please let me know ASAP and we can try to get an invitation to them.

Lastly, I am not sure if I will be able to attend due to appointments in
Bangkok. At this stage, I should be able to, but as it is uncertain, can
I ask for a volunteer to 1) chair the meeting and 2) take minutes.
Again, please let me know ASAP and I will include it into the agenda.

Regards

Jonathon (Gus) Guthrie

Country Director

Norwegian People's Aid Vietnam

Add: Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound

No. 298 Kim Ma street., Building A2., Room 309.,

Ba Dinh district., Hanoi, Vietnam

Mobi:  +84 (0) 914 222 682