[Ngo-lwg] Season greetings

Len Aldis lenaldis at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 27 17:41:54 ICT 2013

Dear Friends,

Thanks for all the valuable work carried out in 2013, and good luck for the coming year.

Len

Len Aldis

Secretary. Britain-Vietnam Friendship Society
lenaldis at yahoo.co.uk
Len Aldis

Flat 2, 26 Tomlins Grove
London E3 4NX
Tel: 0208 980 7146
Mobile: 0779 657 1017
www.lenaldis.co.uk
Skype: Len.Aldis
http://towerhamletscnd.wordpress.com/

http://yeutienganh123.blogspot.com/

On Friday, 27 December 2013, 3:04, Thanh Hong Nguyen <thanhhongdh at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Colleagues, Partners et Friends,
The year of 2013 is
closingand the New Year of
2014 is coming.  On the occasion of  this sacred time of the transition of the
years, the Association for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities ( AEPD)
would like to express our respect and deep gratitude to our friends, partners,
colleagues and All for your strong support and effective cooperation throughout the year. From a freezing Dong Hoi city, Vietnam, we wish you and your family a
warm and peaceful Christmas, and a prosperous, happy New Year 2014.

The AEPD team.

Nguyen Thi Thanh Hong
Vice-Chairperson
Association for Empowerment for Person with Disability (formerly Survivor
Corps/Landmine Survivors Netwok)
Address: 40 - Nguyen Dinh Chieu - Dong Hoi - Quang Binh - Vietnam
Tel: 84-52-3851 093
Fax: 84-52-3843 186
Email: thanhhongdh at gmail.com
Web: http://www.aepd-vn.org/

Sent from the Landmines Working Group Mailing List.
If you reply, please do not CC everyone on the list. Rather, send a separate message to the individual you are replying to.
Address to post a new message: Ngo-lwg at ngocentre.org.vn
Avoid sending attachments, but if you must send them keep them small - 500 kilobyte maximum for each email.