[Ngo-lwg] LMG Meeting tomorrow, 20th June will be postponed

Chuck Searcy chuckusvn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 15:36:52 BST 2013

Gus, you may get some spillover from the morning's AOWG meeting.  I know three people who are planning to stay over if the LWG meeting goes on.  -- CHUCK

Sent from Samsung tabletPhan Thu Ha <haphan at ngocentre.org.vn> wrote:

Dear Members of the LMWG,

I have received little interest in this meeting, partially due to the short notice and most people travelling this week. I will postpone the meeting tentatively to Thursday 8th August, 2:30pm. How does that suit everyone? Topics for discussion will remain the same.

Please provide me with feedback if you can attend and for those organisations working on MRE/VA, their presentation topic.

Regards

Jonathon (Gus) Guthrie

Country Director

Norwegian People‘s Aid Vietnam

Add: Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound

No. 298 Kim Ma street., Building A2., Room 309.,

Ba Dinh district., Hanoi, Vietnam

Mobi:  +84 (0) 914 222 682

Tel:      +84 (0)43-726-4912/3

Fax:     +84 (0)43-726-4914