[Ngo-lwg] Reminder Land-mine Working Group Meeting - 14th March, 2013 at NGORC, F1 Building, La Thanh Hotel, 218 Doi Can Hanoi

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Mar 11 08:37:16 GMT 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

This is a gentle reminder about Landmine Working Group meeting on 14
March, 2013. Please find the attached the draft agenda of  the meeting.
Your comments and contributions are highly appreciated!

Please contact our Group Chairman if you want to make a presentation or
add any other item for discussion at the meeting.

Jonathon (Gus) Guthrie

Country Director

Norwegian People's Aid Vietnam

Add: Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound

No. 298 Kim Ma street., Building A2., Room 309.,

Ba Dinh district., Hanoi, Vietnam

Mobi:  +84 (0) 914 222 682

Tel:      +84 (0)43-726-4912/3

Fax:     +84 (0)43-726-4914

Best regards,
Thuha

Dear All,

We are long overdue for a LWG Meeting and as mentioned in the past, I
would like to hold the meetings to share information on specific
thematic topics. This meeting will be focused on Operations (Survey,
Clearance, EOD) and organisations will have the opportunity to present
their methodologies for all, or some of those activities listed above.
NPA and MAG have already said that they will present, and I am asking if
any other Organisation (SODI, BOMICEN) would like to present also.
Presentations will be 30mins with 15mins of question and discussion
time. Please let me know if you would like to present at the meeting and
I will add you to the agenda. If needed, we can extend the duration of
the meeting to cover everyone.

Meetings later in the year will cover topics such as VA, MRE, advocacy
or Fund Raising initiatives.

I hope to see all interested parties on the 14^th March.

not sure mine is fully up to date.

Regards