[Ngo-lwg] Explosion kills young student in schoolyard

Len Aldis lenaldis at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 17:18:31 ICT 2013

Dear Chi,

Very sorry to read of this tragic death, in reports of clearing the UXO I have read of a number of such deaths and it is horrendous for the families of the victims.

The work of the landmine group has of course saved many hundreds of lives for which I thanks you.

Best regards

len

Len Aldis

Secretary. Britain-Vietnam Friendship Society
lenaldis at yahoo.co.uk
Len Aldis

Flat 2, 26 Tomlins Grove
London E3 4NX