[Ngo-lwg] Announcement - New Chairpersons of Landmines Working Group

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Feb 17 09:45:08 GMT 2014

Dear colleagues and friends:

On behalf of the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre, it is my pleasure to announce
that the majority of members of the Landmines Working Group (LWG) have
decided to appoint two new LWG Co-Chairs:

Ms. Thao Griffiths, Country Director at International Center - Vietnam
Veterans of America Foundation (VVAF)
Ms. Portia Stratton, Country Director at Mines Advisory Group (MAG) Vietnam

Please join me in congratulating Thao and Portia on their appointments.
We look forward to their facilitation and contribution to successful
activities of the Landmines Working Group in 2014.

I would also like to extend our deepest gratitude to Mr. Jonathon
Guthrie, Country Director at Norwegian People's Aid, who has served
tirelessly as the LWG Chair from 2011 until the end of 2013. Thank you
Gus for all your efforts!

Warm regards.

Marko

---------
Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 904 191 871
Email: director at ngocentre.org.vn