[Ngo-lwg] Contact info for 504

Chuck Searcy chuckusvn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 03:53:41 GMT 2014

Ms. Thu Ha oi,

*Very* useful, which is always the case with your responses, thank you very
much.  I am copying this to all other members of the Landmines Working
Group for their information.  Thanks.

CHUCK
​

*====================================*

*CHUCK SEARCY International Advisor, Project RENEW*

*Vice President, Veterans for Peace Chapter 160 (Hoa Binh) 71 Tran Quoc
Toan, Hanoi, Vietnam Tel:           +844 6684 2622  Mobile:     +849 0342
0769  Skype:       chucksearcy Email:        chuckusvn at gmail.com
<chucksearcy at yahoo.com> Web:         www.landmines.org.vn
<http://www.landmines.org.vn> *

*Web:         www.veteransforpeace.org <http://www.veteransforpeace.org>*