[Ngo-lwg] Fwd: LWG meeting, March 13th 10am, at VVAF office

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Mar 7 08:30:53 GMT 2014

Dear colleagues,

As LWG co-chairs, MAG and VVAF would like to invite all of you to attend
the next LWG quarterly meeting at 9:30am -- 11:30, March 13, at VVAF
office at 4^th floor, 58 Tran Nhan Tong st. We wish to take advantage of
your presence in Hanoi for the March 14^th conference to get together,
and to discuss the following items:

-LWG workplan 2014 (attached)

-Preparation on key issues to be shared/raised at the March 14^th
National Conference

-Any other business

There will be no powerpoint presentation. We also welcome the
participation of four key people from GICHD including Director
Ambassador Toscano, Assistant Director Guy Rhodes, Strategic Advisor Ted
Paterson, and External Affairs Director Pascal Rapillard.

RSVP is required by COB Monday March 10^th (to vvafvietnam at ic-vvaf.org
<mailto:vvafvietnam at ic-vvaf.org>)

We look forward to welcoming all of you at the VVAF office next week.

Thank you very much,

Thao

Thao Griffiths, Eisenhower Fellow, Country Director, Vietnam Veterans of
America Foundation (IC-VVAF), Vietnam Office, Add: 4th Floor, Viet Hong
Building, 58 Tran Nhan Tong St, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
  Tel: (84 4) 3-733-9444 x 201; Cell: (84) 915340358; Email:
tgriffiths at vi.org