[Ngo-lwg] Fwd: FORTY YEARS AFTER ITS END, VIETNAMESE ARE STILL COPING WITH UNEXPLODED BOMBS AND AGENT ORANGE

Chuck Searcy chuckusvn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:00:00 GMT 2015

Article by George Black in the new issue of *The Nation* magazine.  The
article is a comprehensive and carefully presented investigation into the
war legacies that have shadowed US-Vietnam relations for 40 years -- and
which hopefully are moving toward some kind of "closure" that can be
achieved during the lifetimes of us Vietnam vets who are still around.  CS

*CHUCK SEARCY*

*M    +8 490 342 0769*

*E     chuckusvn at gmail.com <chuckusvn at gmail.com>*

*Sk   chucksearcy*