[Ngo-lwg] Fwd: Invitation to LWG Meeting 16 January 2015

Hung Phan nguyenhungphan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:19:58 ICT 2015

Dear Phan Thu Ha,
I would like to confirm my participation in this meeting.
(Phan Văn Hùng
DBU Manager
Provincial MA Coordination Database Unit in Quang Tri - DBU Project)
I would like you to update my official working email hungp at npaid.org into
the LWG mailing list.
Thank you very much,

--

*HUNG VAN PHAN*

*(Vie: Phan Văn Hùng)*
*DBU Manager*

Mobile: +84 914 958 939
Skype: nguyenhungphan; Yahoo: nguyenhungphan

*Quang Tri PPC - Norwegian People's Aid*

*Project of Provincial Coordination Database Unit*
Kids First Village, Ly Thuong Kiet Str., Quarter 9

Dong Le Ward, Dong Ha City, Quang Tri Province, Vietnam
Tel: +84 53 35 95 111; Fax: +84 53 35 95 222
Website: www.npaid.org <http://www.landmines.org.vn/>