[Ngo-lwg] MDF Asia- Results Based Management, 15-18 March 2016, Vientiane Laos

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Thu Feb 18 15:20:13 ICT 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

Warm greetings from MDF Asia-Vietnam Office
We are pleased to inform you that we will be providing a course on “Results Based Management” in Vientiane Laos between 15-18 March 2016.
We would like to encourage you to join this course or send your staff on it.
Details of the course are as follows:

COUrSE Highlights

·       Understand RBM concepts, tools and practicals applications
·        Apply RBM concepts to all steps of the project cycle
·        Improve managing for results instead of managing for activities

Course fee & discounts

·         725 EUR  (including materials, lunches, refereshments and certificates)
·         10% off for MDF alumni who attended MDF courses within last 2 years
·         01 free seat for every 5 confirmed registrations from the same organisations

rEGISTRATION

Please contact us at 84 (0) 4 6258 4438 or email: mdfic at mdf.nl

More information can be found on our website: https://www.mdf.nl/course/results-based-management-12/#.VsVr3rR97IU

We look forward to welcoming you or your staff on our course.

With thanks and Regards,
Trang Hoang (Ms.)| Administration and Customer Service Officer | MDF Asia (Vietnam Office) | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi,Vietnam| | T: +84 (0)4 6258 4438| F:+84 (0)4 6258 4426| Mobile: +84 (0) 942 719 755 E: mdfic at mdf.nl
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world. More info: www.mdf.nl
Follow us on: