[Ngo-lwg] LWG report 2016

Ta , Yen yen.ta at crs.org
Mon Nov 21 10:29:23 ICT 2016

Dear chi Ha,

Thank you for sharing the report. It’s already covered all activities and implementing results of the group in 2016, so we haven’t had any comments on it.

Best regards,

Ta Thi Hai Yen - Program Manager
Room 301-303, Buidling E, Diplomatic Compound at 6 Dang Van Ngu str., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84) 3773 8300 (ext. 137)  /Fax: (84) 3773 8301