[Ngo-lwg] Reminder of Registration for participating in the Mine Action Partnership Group (MAPG) by 5th April

quang le quangmole at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:25:40 ICT 2017

Dear Mr.Dang Van Dong

Deputy General Director of Vietnam Mine National Action Center (VNMAC)

​We would like to thank you for the invitation, as you've known our
organization is only  have project office in Quang Tri, and we are also
small in this field.So please accepted our apologizes for not join in any
composition of the VNMAPG.

Very truly yours,

Quang

*Quang Lê*