[Ngo-lwg] Invitation to LWG members to attend the semi-annual LWG meeting on Aug 11, 2017

Phan Thi Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Aug 8 09:41:15 ICT 2017

Dear LWG's members,

It has been a while since the last semi-annual LWG meeting in January
2017, and  we thought it would be a good time for all LWG members to get
together again and get updates from each other.

I am pleased to write to you on behalf of MAG and IC (formerly known as
VVAF), to invite you to the meeting of the LWG,  which will be held at
09:00 to 11:00 a.m Friday, August 11, 2017 at PACCOM meeting room, 105A
Quan Thanh Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.

The suggested agenda of the meeting includes:

1.Brief introductions from attendees

2.Share the National Mine Action Plan 2016-2020 and update on
development of Decree for Management of Mine Action

3.Update MAPG meeting 19 June & action points;

4.Discuss the participation of LWG members in the Thematic Working
Groups of the MAPG

5.Brief on WRA ‘Survey Best Practice’ workshop, 7-8 June

6.Members’ updates

7.Sector topics of interest

8.Any of other business

9.Date of next meeting

We also expect the participation of PACCOM, VNMAC, MOLISA and MPI at the
meeting as the discussion relating to the participation of LWG in the
Thematic working group of MAPG is quite important and a mutual concern
of the members.

Please send your confirmation to Mr. Dinh Hieu (IC’s officer) via email:
dinhhieu at theintlcenter.org <mailto:dinhhieu at theintlcenter.org> or Tel.:
024 3733 9444 (ext. 457).

We look forward to receiving your confirmation of attendance at your
earliest convenienceand seeing you at the meeting.

Thank you and Best Regards,

MAG and IC