[Ngo-lwg] Reminder to send the comments on 4th draft of the new Decree

Logan Rory r.logan at gichd.org
Mon Feb 27 12:25:19 ICT 2017

Hi Thu Ha,

I had understood that the decree was already at the PMs office for approval - was it rejected?

Best

Rory

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Feb 2017, at 05:21, Phan Thi Thu Ha <haphan at ngocentre.org.vn<mailto:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn>> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,
As you know tomorrow is deadline for sending the comments on  4th draft of the new Decree on management & implementation of mine action activities.
So this is a gentle reminder, please send your comments/additions to co-chairs email: nguyenha at ic-vvaf.org<mailto:nguyenha at ic-vvaf.org> and Bekim.shala at maginternational.org<mailto:Bekim.shala at maginternational.org> or Dinh Hieu at dinhhieu at ic-vvaf.org<mailto:dinhhieu at ic-vvaf.org> ASAP.
Your comments are highly appreciated!
Looking forward to receiving your response,

Thank you for your cooperation,

Haphan
Dear LWG members,
As discussed in the 1st meeting of LWG in 2017 that took place at NPA office on January 19, we’d like to share to you the English translation of version 4 of the Government Decree on Management of Mine Action in Vietnam. Pls. review and provide comments by Tuesday 28th February. All comments will be reviewed then consolidated within LWG before sending to VNMAC, as collective comments from the LWG.
We (Bekim and Thu Ha IC) are thinking of having the next LWG meeting in the 2nd week of March, we will write further email to you regarding the exact date for this meeting.
We look forward to receiving your feedback to the Version 4 of the Decree, your opinions are important as we wish to make sure that the Decree reflects contributions and address concerns of the NGO working in mine action in Vietnam.
Thank you and Best Regards,

MAG and IC
<4th DRAFT_MA Decree_Full 4thFeb17.doc>
Sent from the Landmines Working Group Mailing List.
If you reply, please do not CC everyone on the list. Rather, send a separate message to the individual you are replying to.
Address to post a new message: Ngo-lwg at ngocentre.org.vn<mailto:Ngo-lwg at ngocentre.org.vn>
Avoid sending attachments, but if you must send them keep them small - 500 kilobyte maximum for each email.