[Ngo-lwg] Invitation to Conference on enhancing the partnership with MOLISA

Nguyen Thi Yen ntyenmolisa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 09:51:27 ICT 2017

Dear colleagues,
I am Nguyen Thi Yen, Official of the International Cooperation Department,
Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
 I would like to send you our Ministry's Invitation letter to attend the
Conference on Enhancing the partnership between MoLISA and international
partners in supporting UXO victims in Vietnam, which will be held in Hanoi
(Army Guest House, 33C Pham Ngu Lao, Ha Noi) on 22 June 2017.
The Conference will serve as a forum for international partners and MOLISA
to share the priorities in supporting UXO victims in 2017 and for the next
period. In doing so, we can together develop our plans and to strengthen
the relationship as well as to enhance our resources to help the victims.
We strongly encourage you to share your priorities at the Conference and
send us all relevant information about your organization (please see the
file attachted).
Any further questions and information should be sent to me via this email
and contact number below.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and look forward to receiving your
information and welcoming you at the Conference.
Best regards,
Nguyen Yen

--
Nguyễn Thị Yến