[Ngo-lwg] Training: Leadership & People Management | 18 - 21 September 2018 | Colombo, Sri Lanka

Tung Manh Nguyen tng at mdf.nl
Wed Aug 15 18:36:42 +07 2018

Dear all,

MDF Asia would like to invite you to register for our upcoming course
Leadership & People Management in Colombo, Sri Lanka. In 2018, the
course has successfully been organized in Bali, Indonesia (March) and
Bangkok, Thailand (June). This time, we bring it to Sri Lanka as an
additional choice for those who are interested in the training and wish
to explore natural and cultural beauty of this South West Asia country.

TRAINING OBJECTIVES
•Know more about yourself as a person and a leader, including:
specificstrengths and what is holding you back
•Be aware of different styles of leadership, what type of leader you
areand how you can develop further
•Have sharpened practical skills in leading and managing others
(feedback,coaching, team work, conflict management, & resistance)
•Understand diversity and cultural issues in leadership

ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
•Dates/location: 18-21 Sep 2018 in Colombo, Sri Lanka
•Fee: Eur 830 (lunches and refreshments  are included)
•Registration: before 10 Sep 2018
•Registration link: http://bit.ly/LPM_SriLanka_Sep_2018
•Course flyer: Download here
( https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ItiPMDzKOeTl9OGyZEBPSH9YA-PvddBf)
•Discounts: 10%  discount to MDF Alumni who attended an MDF course
within the past 02 years; 01 free place for 06 registrations from the
same organization.

 For more information and registration assistance, please email us at
mdfasia at mdf.nl or tng at mdf.nl

We look forward to welcoming you to our training workshop in Sri Lanka.

Thank you so much.

Tung Nguyen (Mr.)| Marketing & Customer Service Officer | MDF Asia
(Vietnam Office) | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue Street,
Tay Ho District, Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 (0)24 6258 4438
( tel:+840462584438) | Mobile: +84 (0) 982 922 935
( tel:+8401648936666)

MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better
world.