[Ngo-lwg] Leadership & People Management training 18-21 Sep in Colombo

Tung Manh Nguyen tng at mdf.nl
Fri Sep 7 16:49:12 +07 2018

Dear NGO RC members,
Warm greetings from MDF Asia!
I am writing to continue to call for the registrations for MDF training workshop on "Leadership & People Management" is taking place from 18th to 21st September 2018 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. We would like to encourage you and your colleagues to join this training. The course is designed to support formal and informal leaders to develop behaviours that enable the individuals and organisations to perform at the highest level.
Course objectives:
- Know more about yourself as a person and a leader, including specific strengths and what is holding you back
- Be aware of different styles of leadership, what type of leader you are and how you can develop further
- Have sharpened practical skills in leading and managing others (feedback, coaching, team work, conflict management, resistance etc.)
- Understand diversity and cultural issues in leadership
Dates: 18-21 September
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Trainer: International trainer
Language: English
Special offer:
10% discount to a group of 02 - 04 registrations.
10% discount to MDF alumni who attended an MDF course within the past 02 years
01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from the same organization.
For more course details and registration, please visit our website here
( https://mdf.nl/leadership-and-people-management-4) . If you need any further information or assistance in registration, please, feel free to contact us at mdfasia at mdf.nl or tng at mdf.nl
We look forward to welcoming you on our training

Tung Nguyen (Mr.)| Marketing & Customer Service Officer | MDF Asia (Vietnam Office) | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 (0)24 6258 4438
( tel:+840462584438) | Mobile: +84 (0) 982 922 935
( tel:+8401648936666)

MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world.