[Ngo-lwg] MDF Asia - Training & Facilitation Skills course

Tung Manh Nguyen tng at mdf.nl
Fri Jan 4 17:54:03 +07 2019

Dear everyone,

Warm greetings from MDF Asia. We wish you a great new year with health
and success!

If you are a trainer, teacher or facilitator involved in designing and
conducting learning sessions or meetings; if you are keen to continue
developing your skills as a trainer and enhance your knowledge with the
latest insights,  join our Training & Facilitation Skills course and
learn from our professional trainers!

After the course, you will:
	●  Be able to design a quality training programme based on
learning needs and styles
	●  Be able to design and deliver attractive and interactive
learning sessions
	●  Know how to put your facilitation skills in practice in a
safe environment
	●  Get to know yourself better and have received feedback from
group and trainers
Course information:
	●  Time: 26 February - 01 March 2019
	●  Location: Bangkok, Thailand
	●  Course fee: 870 EUR (including lunches, materials and tea
breaks; excluding taxes)
	●  Special offers: 5% early bird discount to all who complete
their payments by 15 January 2019; 10% discount to those who attended an
MDF course within the past 02 years; 01 free place for a group of 06
registrations from the same organization.
	●  To register and find out more about the course, please,
visit http://bit.ly/TFS_BKK_Feb_2019
	●  Registration deadline: 18 February 2019
If you need any further information or support, please, feel free to
contact us at mdfasia at mdf.nl or tng at mdf.nl
We look forward to welcoming you again in our courses in 2019.

Thank you & best regards,

UPCOMING COURSES

Monitoring & Evaluation for Learning (12 - 15 March 2019,
Yangon-Myanmar)
( https://mdf.nl/monitoring-evaluation-and-learning-10)
Impact Evaluation (22 - 25 April 2019, Yangon - Myanmar)
( https://mdf.nl/impact-evaluation-5)
Leadership & People Management (7 - 10 May 2019, Yangon, Myanmar)
( https://mdf.nl/leadership-and-people-management-12)
Advocacy & Policy Influencing (21 - 24 May 2019, Colombo, Sri Lanka)
( https://mdf.nl/advocacy-and-policy-influencing-9)

2019 Full Training Calendar
(
https://mdf.nl/sites/mdf.nl/files/documents/Office_folders/Vietnam/MDFAsia%20-%20OE%20Calendar%202019.pdf)

Tung Nguyen (Mr.)| Marketing & Customer Service Officer | MDF Asia
(Vietnam Office) | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue Street,
Tay Ho District, Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 (0)24 6258 4438
( tel:+840462584438) | Mobile: +84 (0) 982 922 935
( tel:+8401648936666)

MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better
world.