[Ngo-lwg] Training: Monitoring & Evaluation for Learning | 12 - 15 March 2019 | Yangon, Myanmar

Tung Manh Nguyen tng at mdf.nl
Thu Jan 17 11:55:04 +07 2019

Dear everyone,

All development projects need constant tracking of progress to capture
essential quantitative and qualitative changes. Do you need to design a
systematic way to collect, analyse and use data - so that genuine
learning by all actors can take place? Join our M&E course, we make sure
you come with expectations for standard tools but will walk away with
knowledge and skills to develop your own system relevant to your
situation.

Course objectives
By the end of this course, you will:
	●  Be able to apply the five steps to design MEL systems
	●  Know how to design and use indicators and progress markers

	●  Understand the benefits of digital data collection and have
practices digital tools
	●  Be able to apply the core steps of Most Significant Change
technique
	●  Be better prepared to design and learn from evaluations
Course information
	●  Time & location:  12 – 15 March 2019 in Yangon, Myanmar
	●  Course fee: 870 EUR (including lunches, tea breaks &
training materials; excluding taxes)
	●  Special offers: 5% discount for early bird payments
completed by 29 January 2019; 10% discount for MDF alumni who attended
an MDF course within the past 02 years; 01 free place for a group of 06
registrations from the same organization
	●  Course information & registration:
http://bit.ly/MEL_Yangon_Mar_2019
	●  Registrations are accepted until 04 March 2019

Should you have any questions or need our support with the
registration, please, contact us at:
MDF Asia
Email: mdfasia at mdf.nl or tng at mdf.nl
Tel: +84 982 922 935

Thank you & look forward to welcoming you in our training courses

Upcoming courses

Training and Facilitation Skills, 26 Feb - 1 Mar 2019, Bangkok,
Thailand
( http://bit.ly/TFS_BKK_Feb_2019)
Impact Evaluation, 22 - 25 April 2019, Yangon, Myanmar
( http://bit.ly/IE_Yangon_Apr_2019)
Leadership & People Management, 7 - 10 May 2019, Yangon, Myanmar
( http://bit.ly/LPM_Yangon_2019)
Advocacy & Policy Influencing, 21 - 24 May 2019, Colombo, Sri Lanka
( http://bit.ly/API_SLK_May_2019)

Tung Nguyen (Mr.)| Marketing & Customer Service Officer | MDF Asia
(Vietnam Office) | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue Street,
Tay Ho District, Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 (0)24 6258 4438
( tel:+840462584438) | Mobile: +84 (0) 982 922 935
( tel:+8401648936666)

MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Empowering people, creating impact.