[Ngo-lwg] Upcoming training courses in April & May - MDF Asia.

Tung Manh Nguyen tng at mdf.nl
Thu Mar 28 14:58:28 +07 2019

Dear everyone,

MDF Asia would like to invite you to register for our upcoming courses
in April and May 2019. Here is the course information:

1. IMPACT EVALUATION
	●  5%Time: 22 - 25 April 2019
	●  Location: Yangon, Myanmar
	●  Registration & other information: HERE
( http://bit.ly/IE_Yangon_Apr_2019)
2. LEADERSHIP & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
	●  Time: 7 - 10 May 2019
	●  Location: Yangon, Myanmar
	●  Registration & other information: HERE
( http://bit.ly/LPM_Yangon_2019)
3. ADVOCACY & POLICY INFLUENCING
	●  Time: 21 - 24 May 2019
	●  Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
	●  Registration & other information: HERE
( http://bit.ly/API_SLK_May_2019)
All courses are delivered in English language. We would like to offer:

	●  5% discount to all payments completed 6 weeks before each
course starts.
	●  10% discount to MDF alumni who attended an MDF course
within the past 02 years
	●  01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from the same
organization
If you need any further information or assistance, please, don't
hesitate to contact us:

MDF Asia, Vietnam office
Email: mdfasia at mdf.nl or tng at mdf.nl
Tel:  +84 (0)24 6258 4438

We look forward to welcoming you in our training courses!

Best regards,

Tung Nguyen (Mr.)| Marketing & Customer Service Officer | MDF Asia
(Vietnam Office) | R501, Building A1, Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma
Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 (0)24 6258 4438
( tel:+840462584438) | Mobile: +84 (0) 982 922 935
( tel:+8401648936666)

MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Empowering people, creating impact.