[Ngo-lwg] Sharing event of Landmine Working Group (LWG) on Friday 3rd July 2020 at PACCOM Office

Ha Phan haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Jun 29 18:24:33 +07 2020

Dear LWG members and stakeholders,

You are all cordially invited to attend the Sharing event of LWG in 2020
*in the morning of Friday 3rd July 2020* at PACCOM Office.

Due to Covid-19 pandemic, this sharing event has been postponed since 12
March 2020. We are glad to see quite a few activities of the group have
been facilitated through email exchanges and online meetings. We hope
this event will be an opportunity for members and stakeholders to
share updates from these activities. The details are as following: