[Ngo-sanrm] Fwd: Invitation to Launching of report on Impact of P135-2 thru the lens of Baseline and Endline surveys_21Dec2012

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Dec 20 08:34:11 GMT 2012

FYI

Dear all,

We are all waiting for the results of the P135-II endline survey. CEMA,
UNDP and IRC under the funding of Finland have conducted this survey.
Now we have in hands two very rich dataset of the most
difficult/mountainous/ethnic minority communes in 2008 and in 2012, a
good news for all of us who are interested to conduct in-depth
researches for the ethnic minorities.

On Friday, 21st Dec 2012, a launching event of the report analysing
impacts of Programme 135 phase II through the lens of these two surveys
will be organized at 8.30am, Melia hotel. Many thanks for those who
contributed and commented to this report via the technical workshops.

We hope you can arrange your time to participate in this event and
contribute to the discussions of how to follow up the recommendations
from this report for the future programme and policies targeting ethnic
minorities. The invitation is attached for your information of the agenda.

  For better organization, please kindly send your confirmation to Ms.
Nguyen Thi Nga, CEMA at 0983604325, nguyenquynhnga_mh at yahoo.com.vn
<mailto:nguyenquynhnga_mh at yahoo.com.vn>

  In the spirit of Chrismas season, we would like to wish you good
tidings and blessed.

  Warmest regards,

UNDP-CEMA-IRC team.

*Vo Hoang Nga***

*Programme Analyst*

*
**Inclusive and Equitable Growth *

*United Nations Development Programme***

25 - 29 Phan Boi Chau, Ha Noi

Tel: (+84 4) 3942 1495 (ext 212)

Mob: (+84 -0)904157264

vo.hoang.nga at undp.org <mailto:vo.hoang.nga at undp.org>

www.undp.org.vn <http://www.undp.org.vn/>

--
Nguyen Thi Hoa (Ms.)
Ethnic Minority Working Group Coordinator
Email:emwg at ngocentre.org.vn
Website:http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/emwg
Skype: cocohoa