[Ngo-sanrm] Reminder of SANRM meeting on 7 December at NGO Resource Centre, from 9 to 11.30

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Dec 6 11:23:23 ICT 2012

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

This is gentle reminder that our SANRM WG meeting will be held tomorrow
at NGO Resource Centre, 218 Doi Can Hanoi
Time: from 9-11.30 AM. We  will have Guest Speaker from International
Support Group -MARD to make a presentation on "ISG database on
Agriculture and Rural Development.  ISG would like to seek your
cooperation on providing/sharing your program/project information
related tothese areas. NGOs can contribute the inputs as well as can be
shared the database when it completes.

Here is our detail agenda:

1.Welcome remarks and introduction
2.ISG database on Agriculture & Rural Development
3.GMO sub-group in-coming events
4.Update on mapping of SANRM stakeholders
5.Planning for Learning Forum on Post-harvest Technology
6.Sharing of interesting and innovative initiatives from members
7.Others

Please also find the attached of the last meeting minutes in October.
Thanks Chuck Searcy for sending your notes as well! your all
comments/correction to the minutes are welcome!

Further information, please contact our Group Chairman Mr. Eduardo
-Regional Representative of VECO in Vietnam
  at eduardo at veco.org.vn

Best regards,
See you all tomorrow!

Thuha