[Ngo-sanrm] iSEE's workshop on Respect Culture Diversity of Ethnic minorities-policies, reality and impacts and EMWG book launch event on the Photovoice

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Nov 21 09:06:29 GMT 2012

Bert, Ms. Ngoc,

I'm sorry that I'm out of town and will not be able to attend.  I look forward to learning more about this project later, however, since we hope that Project RENEW will be working more closely with the Pa Co and Van Kieu people in Quang Tri Province in the future.

CHUCK

==================================
CHUCK SEARCY
Project RENEW
Vietnam Enterprise Group
Humpty Dumpty Institute
Veterans for Peace
25 Truong Han Sieu, #302, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mobile:    +84 (0) 903 420 769
Email:       chucksearcy at yahoo.com
Web:         landmines.org.vn
Web:         vietnamenterprisegroup.com
Web:         thehdi.org
Web:         veteransforpeace.org
Skype:      chucksearcy
==================================

>________________________________

- Policies, Reality and Impacts" by iSEE, one of EMWG core members, from 14:00-16:30

            Ngoc at 04 6273 7935 or isee at isee.org.vn by November 22th, 2012.

>We look forward to your participation!
>Thank you and kind regards
>Hoa Nguyen
>

>--
Nguyen Thi Hoa (Mrs.)
Ethnic Minority Working Group Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
La Thanh Hotel, Doi Can, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mob: 0977941892
Email: emwg at ngocentre.org.vn Skype: cocohoa