[Ngo-sanrm] SANRM WG Annual Report 2012 (Final)

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Nov 1 14:25:03 ICT 2012

Dear Arthur and Thuha,

I have gotten some inputs from the WG members and incorporated them in the
attached final report. Two recommendations are added in the report. Let me
know if you have any clarifications. Thanks.

Eduardo

-----Original Message-----
From: Phan Thu Ha [mailto:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:50 PM
To: Eduardo
Cc: 'Arthur Hanlon'; 'Marko Lovrekovic'
Subject: Re: SANRM WG Annual Report 2012

Dear Eduardo,

The recommendations is for government on the sector. As in the last meeting,
many member suggested that in annual report should add the group's
recommendations to the government.

in fact today is the final deadline. However we can spend more 2 days for
you. Is that Ok for you:-) to coordinate?

Cheers,
thuha

Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn