[Ngo-sanrm] Post harvest technology issues

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Nov 28 13:42:55 ICT 2012

Alright Eduardo,

The next SANRM WG is Friday Dec. 7th... Friday at 2PM is that right?
Will there be discussion about GMO ?? or agro forestry?
Maybe these are Pre-harvest areas of discussion...

All the best,

Jon Anderholm
Xun Biosphere Project
To: ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:52:37 +0700
From: ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Subject: [Ngo-sanrm] Post harvest technology issues

Dear colleagues: The SANRM WG, in its next meeting on Dec 7, will discuss preparations for a next Learning Forum on “Post-harvest Technology.” This topic was identified and proposed by some members of the WG.  In order to guide us in preparing for this forum, may I request those organizations engaged with post-harvest programs/projects to send me a list of issues related to this topic. Other interested stakeholders are also invited to send your issues. It would be best to ground these issues from practical experiences, thereby insuring their relevance to both practitioners and policy-makers.  As the topic of post-harvest technology is still broad, the list of issues that you will provide will determine the specific theme of the forum, and the resource person that we will invite to talk about the subject.  Please send your inputs (list of issues) to me on or before Dec 5. Thanks. Eduardo
Sent from the Mailing List for the Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group.
If you reply, please do not CC everyone on the list. Rather, send a separate message to the individual you are replying to.
Address to post a new message: Ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Avoid sending attachments, but if you must send them keep them small - 500 kilobyte maximum for each email.