[Ngo-sanrm] Post harvest technology issues

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Nov 28 16:47:26 ICT 2012

Dear Jon,

The meeting of the WG is at 9-11am on Dec 7, at the NGO Center. The agenda
items so far are the following:

1.      GMO sub-group plan - this is a discussion about the GMO Panel
Discussion on Jan 10, 2013

2.      Planning for Learning Forum on Post-harvest Technology - the issues
I am requesting will feed into this topic

3.      Mapping of SANRM actors

We welcome other topics/agenda for discussion during this meeting, please
send if you have any.

Hope this clarifies your questions, if not, please do not hesitate to let me
know. Thanks.

Eduardo