[Ngo-sanrm] Fw: Reminder for SANRM WG meeting on Oct 5 at NGORC from 9 to 11.30 AM

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Oct 4 08:27:09 BST 2012

Dear all,

You are kindly informed my registration and attendance for meeting tomorrow
(5 of Oct.)

Regards,

Mrs. Que Quach Thi
         National Coordinator - Agriculture
         Program Quality & Development Department
         World Vision Viet Nam
         14-16 Ham Long street - Ha Noi
         Tel. 04 39439920 (ext. 123)
          Mobible: 0906017726

Program Quality & Development Department |World Vision Vietnam
Contacts: mobile: 0913.043.591 | work: +84-4-3943.9920|skype: cath.johnston
Email: catherine_johnston at wvi.org

----- Forwarded by Catherine Johnston/VNMO/WorldVision on 10/04/2012 10:33
AM -----