[Ngo-sanrm] GMO song :-) and Vinamilk's NON-GMO soya milk

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Sat Oct 13 08:19:23 BST 2012

This is a very significant and encouraging step by Vinamilk.

Let's send a letter expressing strong support and approval (organized by the GMO Subgroup), from Vietnamese organizations and international NGOs working on issues of health, nutrition, sustainable agriculture, and public safety.

We could also release the letter to the media -- which Vinamilk would certainly appreciate.

That would give company officials much positive endorsement and reinforcement for the position they have taken, and would be noticed by other food companies.

We could send it to the Director of Marketing:

Mr. Nguyen Huu Ngoc Tran
Managing Director of Marketing
Vinamilk Vietnam Dairy Products JSC
10