[Ngo-sanrm] Reminder of SANRM meeting on 5 October 9AM and comment for SANRM mapping

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Oct 3 18:06:11 ICT 2012

Dear Ha,

sorry for late response but we were terribly busy last week with our visitors from Laos and Germany.

A short response to the mapping: I think  this is a good chart and will help us get a nice overview about the activities of organisations. Since I will not participate on Friday but Lan will come instead, I would like to clarify what "key projects" are  and if it is useful to present individual projects and individual project support amounts or overall figures. We i.e. have cooperations in around 15 provinces and support ~ 18 - 20 projects, so I wonder if the chart wants to go more into detail or not. In any case, we will be happy to provide the information as requested.

Best regards and have a good meeting Friday,

Jan

Jan Papendieck
Regional Representative
Brot für die Welt - VEST Vietnam/Laos