[Ngo-sanrm] Reminder of SANRM meeting on 5 October 9AM and comment for SANRM mapping

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Sep 27 04:41:12 BST 2012

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As scheduled, our next SANRM meeting will be held on next Friday, 5
October, 2012.

The Chairman and Core Group member are compiling input for agenda. If
any organization would like to share your project/program or do any
presentation please contact our Group Chairman Mr. Eduado at
eduardo at veco.org.vn

Please find the last meeting minutes in August and member mapping on
SANRM. Could you please pay attention to the matrix and send your
comment on it. We will use it to collect all information of members of
SANRM WG as well as stakeholder who working in the sector then will
share it back to you all. The deadline for comment is on 4th October,
2012. Your comments should be sent to me at haphan at ngocentre.org.vn and
Mr. Arthur - NGORC Communication Advisor at communications at ngocentre.org.vn

Thank you for your cooperation!
Best regards,

Thuha

=================================

Hi Thu Ha

Here is your original email sent to SANRM members. Could you please send
out a reminder?

Thanks

Arthur Hanlon
Communications Adviser
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Building F1, La Thanh Hotel
218 Doi Can, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570 / Mobile: +84 168 761 8637
Email:communications at ngocentre.org.vn
Web:www.ngocentre.org.vn