[Ngo-sanrm] Fwd: Food, Inc.

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Dec 9 09:49:28 GMT 2013

Many of us enjoy the Hanoi Cinematheque as a wonderful place to see the
finest international films made in the past 75 years, including an
excellent library of Vietnamese films as well.  Many of the screenings are
subtitled in Vietnamese or English or the most appropriate translation.

The Cinematheque also features special presentations, multiple films
centered on a certain genre, or a film director, or theme, country, or
other category.

This week a series of films will be shown which will be of great interest
to members of the Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management
(SANRM) Working Group.

The list of films, all about the world's food supply, agricultural
production, diet, and medical health, is in the announcement below.

Unfortunately, this announcement is in English only.  If anyone in the
Working Group knows a friend or organization that would be interested in
these films, please inform them -- and if anyone would like to undertake a
quick translation of this announcement, all the better.

Also, the *films* are in English only.  It might be possible in the future
to have them translated, if members of the SANRM Working Group feel that
the value of showing them to a larger Vietnamese audience is significant
enough.  For now, though, the films will be presented in English.

CHUCK

*CHUCK SEARCY International Advisor, Project RENEW*

*Vice President, Veterans for Peace Chapter 160 (Hoa Binh) 71 Tran Quoc
Toan, Hanoi, Vietnam Tel:           +844 6684 2622  Mobile:     +849 0342
0769  Skype:       chucksearcy Email:        chuckusvn at gmail.com
<chucksearcy at yahoo.com> Web:          www.landmines.org.vn
<http://www.landmines.org.vn>
<chucksearcy at yahoo.com>===================================*