[Ngo-sanrm] Reminder the next SANRM meeting on this Friday, 1st of March, 2013 9-11:30am - NGORC office

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Feb 27 08:58:56 GMT 2013

Dear all SANRM members,

This is a gentle reminder about the next SANRM meeting on 1st of March,
2013 from 9 to 11:30 PM.
Looking forward to see you all at NGORC office

Best regards,
NGO RC Team

--
Phan Thu Ha