[Ngo-sanrm] Panel discussion minutes (11 jan) is now available on NGORC website

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Feb 4 11:32:27 ICT 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

  I am sorry, I did not inform you earlier that the Panel Discussion
Minutes is now available on SANRM website. Please visit the link below
for the detail:

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/4626\

Thank you all for your active participation at the event. We also would
like to send a big thanks to all SANRM core group and active members for
your great efforts and contributions (time and finance) to make fruitful
event with open discussion on the issue of GMO. We do hope that SANRM WG
will create more valuable space and maximize the information sharing on
activities in Agriculture sector in Vietnam as well as around the world.

Best wishes for the year of SNAKE 2013!!!!

Thuha

--
Phan Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator